In this article we have discussed all the “fill in the blanks questions asked in SSC CPO 2020 Examination”. These questions will help to prepare well your examination.
Select the most appropriate option to fill in the blank.
1. It was ______ who encouraged me while I was sunk in despair.
2. The box was ______ heavy for that little child to carry.
3. We saw some children ______ with one another as we were walking around.
- to quarrel
4. We’ll accept your application _______ you fulfil all the conditions.
- so that
- even if
5. The clown was so funny ______ everybody burst out laughing.
6. I don’t think your sister is enjoying the party. She ______ at her watch for the last half an hour.
- had looked
- has looked
- had been looking
- has been looking
7. The old telephone ______ nobody wants has been thrown into the junkyard.
8. We have requested Mrs. Nagpal _______ our play for this year’s annual function.
- to direct
9. When John arrived ______ the exhibition it was already ______ full swing.
- in, in
- at, in
- in, at
- at, at